Have you just landed in Zurich Airport and want to buy a Swiss Travel Pass?
No problem. Just head towards the Zurich Airport train station and you find the SBB ticket office nearby. There you can buy your Swiss Travel Pass directly, with a starting date of your choice.
Where To Buy Your Swiss Travel Pass At The Zurich Airport?
To buy your Swiss Travel Pass just follow these directions to the SBB ticket counter:
- Once you leave the baggage claim and customs area look for the Bahn/Train signs
- Follow the train signs all the way to the shopping and food court area
- Take the escalators down to the ground floor
- Look for further signs to Billette/Tickets
- The SBB ticket counter is along the wall on your right (see on Google Maps)
If you get lost, ask for the SBB ticket counter or the way to the trains. The ticket office is right above the train lines, which is why I suggest first following the signs for the train, then the tickets.
Note: Do not follow the signs for the Buses or Trams as that is upstairs and not the way to find the SBB ticket office.